- A new look for the blog (have done this the last couple years).
- Weigh less at the end of the year than I did at the beginning (accomplished that in 2012).
- Blog more in 2013 than in 2012.
- Publish a few books (a few of my own and few from others).
- Share meals, not just yard conversations, with neighbors.
- Log more miles on my bike than I did in 2012.
- 13 pre-planned dates with Elisabeth (a gift I gave her at Christmas).
- Park my car in the garage all year (clear the clutter).
- Do one major house or yard project (likely our deck).
- Get to at least one new state or country.
- Read all of the Bible (it’s been a couple years since I did this in a year).
- Solo-date each month with each of my kids.
- Talk to and about Jesus. A lot.