Had a great time speaking at a 5-Church Retreat in Western WA December 27-29! Theme was “Blessed to Be a Blessing” and I developed the theme by looking at Real Relationships.
- Real Relationship With God (1 Thessalonians 1)
- Real Relationships with Parents (1 Thess 2)
- Real Relationships with Friends (1 Thess 3)
- Real Dating Relationships w/ Purity in mind (1 Thess 4)
- Really Relating with the Lost and Idle (1 Thess 5)
My prayer for this great group is that they would understand that Jesus’ goal is redemption in each of these relationships and that because they’ve been blessed they can be a blessing in and through each of these areas!
Loved speaking this week! If you or your group is interested in having me speak, I’m looking to fill up the 2013 calendar. March through May is booked, but a few weekends in the winter are still open and then many opportunities open for June and beyond! For more info click the speaking page above or here.
One thought on “Real Relationships”
In some Way or Other We need to Relate our self with the Almighty !! He Rests in Every Soul !! Nice Thoughts ! 🙂