The moment you realize God just used you to meet the need of somebody else…
It’s mid-April and you’d think that most (if not all) youth groups have their summer plans laid out, but you never know? In the last week I have had two Montana towns (pastors) in need contact me to ask if I may know of a youth group that could come serve them this summer. Great needs and they’re asking the Lord of the harvest to provide the workers…
If you’re in the northwest and/or interested in a trip to this region, I couldn’t think of a more beautiful place to do a VERY inexpensive mission trip! Seriously, you could likely do a trip like this for less than $200 per person! Because our mission product-line is less “sending” and more “all-inclusive mission prep/follow-through” I’m happy to show you how to do this in a super-affordable way!
Both of these communities in Montana will provide you and your group the opportunities to:
- work with children (sports camp or Vacation Bible School)
- serve with hands (service projects to bless Christians and the unchurched)
- peer-to-peer evangelism (give your students practical opportunities for real-life outreach)
- discipleship (Christian teens in community need to see the spark in your students)
- food/housing (most, if not all, of your meals taken care of)
- team time (not a scripted trip, you have great freedom to speak into formation and plenty of time to disciple your own group through evening debrief)
- scenery unparalleled . Seriously, these places are beautiful
If you’re interested in some last-minute planning (that we’ll help you with), but a FULL IMPACT trip, please contact me here, I’ll get you in touch with the right people.
You may just be the answer to prayer for one of these two pastors who contacted me this week!