I’ve quite the list of stuff that I’d like to accomplish over the long weekend… so, instead of feeling down if I don’t get them all done, I’m doing to be realistic… if I can get 50% of the following done then a celebratory dance you shall do… deal?
- Finish the rough draft of the book, Anywhere (Mission Prep Workbook for 2011)
- De-summer the back yard (pack up kiddie pool, take down shade/shelter, etc)
- Finish the new office organizing
- Clean Gutters
- Watch Husky Game
- Ride bike at least 2 out of the 3 days
- Closet re-organizing (get rid of clothes I will no longer wear)
- Clean/organize the garage enough that my 4Runner can get re-acquainted with the indoor feeling.
Update to come late Monday night or early Tuesday (after the weekend)…