Just like Mad-Libs, enjoy the new edition of “Aab-Libs”
1. Type/write out out a list of words that will be used for this Aab-lib (your “blanks” instructions are provided below).
2. Copy the “Aab-Lib” below into a word/pages doc and replace the (parenthesis/#) with your pre-set words (from your chosen words).
3. Copy and paste your now completed “Aab-Lib” into the comments on this blog for all others to enjoy.
4. No cheating and changing things to make the story better. Nothing inappropriate please!
5. The one that I like the most gets the prize.
- 4 digit year (i.e. 1984):
- Event Type (i.e. Party, Dinner, etc.):
- Unique Name:
- Relative Category (grandpa, wife, etc.):
- Form of transportation:
- Name of a Restaurant:
- Different form of transportation:
- Season (Fall, Summer, etc.):
- 4 digit year:
- Plural Noun:
- Verb ending in “ing”:
- 4 Digit year:
- A president:
- A spiritual term:
*Now, replace the parenthesis/number (#) with the word you chose for each number. Cut and paste that story into the comment section. Let’s see how it turns out!
It all began on Monday, November 10, (1). Youthmark had invited the participants of Youthmark Mission Ventures to a (2). The gathering took place at the famed, (3)-star (4) Hotel. After the participants and their (5) had checked in, they commuted in a (6) to the (7) for dinner.
After the meal of (8) and (9) they jumped into their (10) to commute back to the (11) hotel. It was then we began our training time to talk about the trips coming in the (12) of (13).
“This time together was (14)!” Exclaimed one Youth Pastor!
Another said, “I plan to bring (15) students and at least (16) (17) on this trip!”
After a (18) night of (19) the group gathered again for (20). The focus in the morning session was more about the spiritual (21) which would take place early in (22).
(23),the President of Youthmark, thought the event could be described with just one word: (24)!
The Winner: Brad Hostak, one of my favorite sections below.
Another said, “I plan to bring 13 students and at least 402 chairs on this trip!”After a cherry night of run the group gathered again for carpet. The focus in the morning session was more about the spiritual farting which would take place early in 2008.