We have these really cool blogs going on over at youthmark.com. Just yesterday I shot an email to all the participating youth groups for the 2011 YMV’s. In that email I stated that the biggest mistake that Youth Pastors admit to after a YMV experience is not soliciting prayer early enough or often enough! Even now, only about 1/3 of the teams are blogging, let’s pray them onto here!
I don’t want to make that same mistake of not soliciting prayer!
This blog post is a unique one, it is a call for prayer (right now) but beyond that a call for prayer-partnership for those who would like to carry us through any of the areas listed below. If you want to “partner” please comment on this post. I will then be able to email you anything specifically because email addresses can be seen by me for anyone who comments.
Here are the things I am looking for prayer partners:
- San Diego area Spring Retreat (April 15/16)
- Denver area Spring Retreat (April 29/30)
- Seattle area Spring Retreat #1 (May 6/7)
- Seattle area Spring Retreat #2 (May 13/14)
- Portland area Spring Retreat (May 20/21)
- Prayer partners for Joe Poppino (worship leader)
- Prayer partners for The Admission (the band launching out of these retreats and co-leading with Joe)
- Prayer partners for the 40 or so Youth Groups training through the spring for Mission51 (and a mission trip this summer)
- Prayer partners for me specifically and the teaching done at these retreats
- Prayer partner for my family specifically and the great times I have with them before and between each of the training times!
Would love to see all 10 of these areas “partnered” and perhaps even more than one parter on each! Any takers?