Every now and then it’s fun to do some quick thoughts and updates; things that may not warrant a full post; so here they are:
- Youthmark now has a twitter account, follow us @Youthmark
- Of course, you can also follow me @brianaaby
- Updated my “speaking opps” page. Praying for those opportunities and looking for others!
- Really digging the College Group at Faith (teaching Sunday mornings).
- Finishing the work on the 2011 RoadGrip, HomeBase and Merge!
- This marks the earliest that these books have been completed (because we have offered spring break trips); this is a GREAT feeling (I feel “almost caught up”).
- Halle is getting baptized this Sunday (this will get a post later), but we’re so excited by her step of faith!
- Halle and Audrey are both in the church musical coming up; if interested in seeing a show, let me know!
- Audrey lost her first “upper” tooth last night. Very exciting, now she whistles while she speaks.
- Will is about 44% potty trained.
- Because of gracious friends, carry-over balance on cards from last year and being more creative in my “rent” I have literally only purchased one cup of coffee with 2011 funds. This is huge blessing!
- If you haven’t seen my wife’s blog in some time, go check it out, she’s been posting more regularly.
- Please pray this weekend for my friends at Dare 2 Share, they have a 500o person conference in Ohio! Like Youthmark, they seek to equip students for THE Cause (what Youthmark labels “Mission51“). Praise God for D2S!
- Looking forward to debuting a new feature on my blog (perhaps even over the weekend…hmm…stay tuned).
Hope you have a Super-Weekend!