Thanks for asking, it’s so nice to know that you care!
Right now we are gearing up for the summer, which means…
- I’m putting the finishing touches on the Mission Launches. You can read my latest post about these on the Youthmark.com blog here.
- I have been working with former Laker Mike Penberthy on the messages for a couple camps we’re doing together this summer in Colorado.
- I am working with our Publishers on some long-term agreements that I believer are going to dramatically enhance what we’re able to do with Youthmark! So exciting!
- I am gearing up to meet with the President of an organization which will potentially be a Ministry Partner. This arrangement could lead to great flexibility in the “receiving” area of our mission trips. Mission51 is not just for the sending teams, it is for ALL!
- In addition, I am praying for and beginning discussions with some great potential domestic and overseas connections. As Youthmark grows we see the hope/desire/need for the extension of the “Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and Uttermost” options. Though our emphasis is Mission51 (equipped not just for the one-week mission, but for the 51 weeks of life outside of the mission), we want to offer top-notch mission trips where participants live-out that which they’ve been practicing at home as a natural expression of worship in a different setting! Pray for these potential connections!
- On top of all this I am very excited about the new materials we are developing for 2011 YMV’s and more! I think this summer is going to be a Youthmark-shaping summer! I’ll have some updates along the way and also at our Facebook Page!
Let’s not just be people of prayer, but people of action. If you have placed your faith in Jesus, you have the Holy Spirit, let’s worship well by living out our faith in thought, word and action!