Ahhh, the weekend! Hope yours is filled with rest, fun, relaxation, accomplishments and more. Here’s what’s happening for me/us:
- Kentridge High Basketball Game (contact work for where I lead Young Life), the whole fam is going!
- Out with some former BPPC students to Applebees for late-night appetizers
- Visit Lake Retreat Camp to check out stage-set up for upcoming Spring Retreat (my brother is leading program for a church so my dad and I are heading out for a quick scout/visit)
- Hang time with the family
- Elisabeth going to a movie with Jen, Eric and I will hang out with my kids!
- B-day party for a new friend of ours from Faith (our new church)
- Halle’s 7th B-Day (Sunday) and party with family!
- 24 (Sunday night debut of season 7)
Have a great weekend!
2 thoughts on “Weekend Agenda”
Happy 7th Birthday Halle!
May God’s hand bless you richly this year!
Halle! Brianne, Autumn, Heather and Wescott wish you a very happy Birthday. Have a great day.