- Give something and possibly get something (give insights, wisdom, experience and inspiration and in return we may see readers take advantage of resources that Youthmark or our partners offer, but do so at a rate they can’t get anywhere else)!
- Contribute to a greater cause (I believe student ministry is three pronged- student, staff and leaders, my hope is that all the posts contribute to that three pronged focus and then see the fruit of unity in Christ can bring).
- Less is more (though I won’t limit myself to 140 words or less on brianaaby.com, all posts in the TweetableYM brand will be concise, 140 words or less, proving that most of the time, less is more)!
We launched the TweetableYM (tweetable youth ministry) brand today. The TweetableYM branding consists of:
- website (TweetableYM.com)
- Twitter (@TweetableYM)
- Facebook (facebook.com/TweetableYM)
- Newsletter (sign up here)
Playing with the 140 character theme from Twitter, we are producing a resource (blog/newsletter) where all of the posts will be 140 words or less! Then connected to the featured (hash-tagged) post we’ll give links to additional writings and resources on that subject. In addition we will (most always) have a featured resource with an exclusive discount available ONLY to those subscribed to the newsletter).
Check us out on any/all of the above… be among the first 140 to subscribe, like and/or follow and you’ll be entered to win one of three Youthmark hoodies!
We appreciate you getting the word out, feel free to r/t this post, share on Facebook, etc.!